@Salamander You may upload files up to-- I believe-- 5mb in size. From the rich-text toolbar (second from the right).
Latest posts made by cloudy
Country Aire, Port Angeles
Click here for job listing from Country Aire.
I'm a visibly queer employee here, and they are very respectful of my pronouns and presentation. My co-workers are fantastic, and genuinely caring people. I will be up front in saying they don't have medical insurance, though. They have supplemental benefits like dental, vision, pet insurance, and various insurances to protect you if you are high-risk to cancers, heart problems, etc. I've been an employee for about 2 1/2 yrs & just love the culture.
Library.LGBT is an online resource surrounding Queer/LGBTQIA+ information, topics, health, history, and culture, providing information that is reliable and relevant, and above all, free to access and use.
Their lexicon boasts the most comprehensive dictionary of Queer identity and terminology available on the internet.
Their pride flag guide is a handy and extensive guide to the Pride Flags you're likely to come across in the Queer community.
Clallam|2SLGBTQIA+ acknowledges that the lands on which we live and gather are the appropriated homelands of Indigenous Peoples. We want to express our deepest respect to those peoples past and present, including the Hoh Tribe, Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe, Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe, Makah Indian Tribe, Quileute Tribe, Quinault Indian Nation, Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe and the Skokomish Tribe, for their care of these lands throughout the generations. Let us strengthen relationships with sovereign tribal nations to provide an inclusive space fostering innovation and collaboration here at Clallam|2SLGBTQIA+ by leading our acronym with two-spirit identities.
Rules For Keeping The Peace
- No racism, misogyny, homo/transphobia, bi/pan/ace-erasure, ableism or other oppressive behavior.
- No incitement of violence or promotion of violent ideologies.
- No trolling. Trolling refers to the act of disrupting the chat, making a nuisance out of yourself, deliberately making others uncomfortable, or otherwise attempting to start trouble.
- Reports without a call to action may be considered for information purposes only. "Remove this post" is a call to action. "So and so is a jerk" may be true, but is not a call to action.
- Content more or less allowed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution is allowed here. That being said, fighting words, calls to arms, and obscenity are not protected.
- Don't attempt to evade consequences for wrong-doings by creating multiple accounts. That would be silly.
- Cloudy is the final boss. Don't turn my party into a job.
Rules Based Around Consent
- No publicly embedded sexualized images. You may post a link with a content warning, but be mindful that all ages & orientations will be browsing publicly.
- If someone asks you to stop interacting with them, please respect it.
- No harassment, dog-piling or doxxing of other users.
- Do not share intentionally false or misleading information.
- No spamming, phishing, or attempting to steal another user’s account